PHX to Prescott Airport Shuttle
Round Trips Save You 10% Each Way
How is Your Service Different?
- Any Address - We pick up and drop off at your home, business, hotel or any airport.
- Better - most rides are non-stop and no sharing in a Nice Car, SUV or Shuttle.
- Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7. It's also always free to change the date or time if your flight changes.
- Safer - we don't leave you at a bus stop, and all our drivers go through nationwide fingerprint background checks.
- Faster - most rides take half the time, because it's just you in the vehicle. No need to stop and wait everywhere.
- More Convenient - Door to Door means no need to arrange or pay for a Taxi or Lyft to get home.
- Affordable - once you add it all up, it's the same price or less than other shared ride shuttles for two or more people, or less than Uber with just one person.
Our Daily Schedule (Prescott)
What is your daily schedule to Prescott?
We pick you up on your schedule 24/7. Our professional shuttle drivers are normally 5-10 minutes early at your home in Phoenix and Prescott, or right on time at Sky Harbor. You pick the time we pick you up.
What is my pickup time at the airport?
We normally pick you up 30 minutes after your plane lands in Phoenix for domestic flights, or 45 mins after for international flights.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land in Phoenix if your flight is delayed for domestic flights, or 45 mins after you land for international flights.
What happens if my flight arrives early?
Call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early, and we will let your shuttle driver know that you are ready. Otherwise, we will pick you up at the scheduled time on your reservation.
How soon should I make a reservation?
Although there is no set rule that prevents you from booking a Phoenix to Prescott Shuttle last minute, it's a good idea to make your shuttle reservation as soon as possible to make sure a driver is available and prevent any delays.
How long does it take from PHX or Prescott Arizona?
Trips by Phoenix to Prescott Shuttle in normal traffic are about 1 hour and 40 minutes versus about 4 hours on the bus with a bunch of people. Rush hour in Phoenix will normally add 15-45 minutes (30 mins on the average).
What time should I be picked up?
The drive from Phoenix to Prescott is normally 1 hour and 40 minutes. 3 hours and 30 minutes before is normally enough time if you are going to Sky Harbor. PHX recommends you be there 2 hours early to get through security and find your plane. Boarding usually starts 30 mins before your plane takes off. However, one hour and thirty mins is normally enough time. So if the drive from Phoenix to Prescott Shuttle takes about 2 hours, then 3 and 30 mins before your flight takes off if normally good.
Our Better Drivers
Who are your drivers in Phoenix?
Most of our airport shuttle drivers have been driving professionally with the public for more than 10 years. They have excellent people skills and are usually very knowledgeable about the area.
We have high standards for our drivers including safety, reliability and customer service. Drivers are very helpful with bags. They get the door for you. All drivers go through extensive background checks with Phoenix Sky Harbor before they pick up passengers.
We also train them by driving them through PHX, explaining all the rules, and showing them where to pick people up and drop people off.
Our Great Company
With more than 50,000 customers and 5 years in business, Airport Shuttle of Phoenix owns PHX to Prescott Shuttle, and has shuttle drivers all over the State of Arizona. Our main office is 5 minutes from PHX in Phoenix, AZ.
2406 S 24th St Suite E102
Phoenix, AZ 850347
2018 - 2021 Travel and Hospitality Award Winner
Testimonials and Reviews