Tucson to Phoenix Airport Shuttle
Round Trips Save You 10% Each Way
How is Your Service Different?
- Any Address - We pick up and drop off at your home, business, hotel or any airport.
- Better - most rides are non-stop and no sharing in a Nice Car, SUV or Shuttle.
- Flexible - we pick you up on your schedule 24/7. It's also always free to change the date or time if your flight changes.
- Safer - we don't leave you at a bus stop, and all our drivers go through nationwide fingerprint background checks.
- Faster - most rides take half the time, because it's just you in the vehicle. No need to stop and wait everywhere.
- More Convenient - Door to Door means no need to arrange or pay for a Taxi or Lyft to get home.
- Affordable - once you add it all up, it's the same price or less than other shared ride shuttles for two or more people, or less than Uber with just one person.
Our Daily Schedule (Tucson)
What is your daily schedule?
We pick you up on your schedule 24/7. Our professional shuttle drivers are normally 5-10 minutes early at your home in Phoenix and Tucson, or right on time at Sky Harbor. You get to pick the time we pick you up.
What is my pickup time at the Phoenix airport?
We normally pick you up 30 minutes after your plane lands for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after for international flights.
What happens if my flight is delayed in Phoenix?
Pickup times automatically adjust to 30 minutes after you land if your flight is delayed for domestic flights, or 45 minutes after you land for international flights.
What happens if my flight arrives early?
You can always call or send us a text if you want us to pick you up early, and we will let your driver know that you are ready to be picked up. Otherwise, we will pick you up at the scheduled time on your reservation.
How soon should I make a reservation?
Although there is no set rule that prevents you from booking a Shuttle Tucson to Phoenix last minute, it's a good idea to make your reservation as soon as possible to make sure a driver is available and prevent any delays.
How long does it take from Tucson or Phoenix?
Trips to and from Tucson and PHX in normal traffic are about an hour and forty minutes versus about three and a half hours on the bus or a shuttle with a bunch of people. Rush hour will normally add 15-45 minutes (30 minutes on the average).
What time should I be picked up?
3.5-4 hours before is normally enough time. Sky Harbor recommends you to be there 2 hours early to get through security and to your plane. Boarding usually starts 30 minutes before your plane takes off. However, one hour and thirty minutes is normally enough time. So if the drive from Tucson to Phoenix takes about 2 hours, then 3 and a half hours before your flight takes off is normally good.
Our Great Company
With more than 50,000 customers and more than 5 years in business, Airport Shuttle of Phoenix owns Shuttle Tucson to Phoenix, and has drivers all over the state. Our main office is 5 minutes from PHX in Phoenix, AZ.
2406 S 24th St Suite E102
Phoenix, AZ 85034
2018 to 2022 Travel and Hospitality Award Winner
Testimonials and Reviews